<VV> Corvair automatic torque converter cover plate

DON W HILTPOLD JR IGOTSTUFF at msn.com
Sun Aug 5 09:22:36 EDT 2018

Some time ago there was discussion about the cover insert that went over the port on an automatic transmission bell housing. I was going through a number of boxes that have misc. corvair parts I came across one of those cover. I have attached the front and back. Looks like it has a mfg stamp on it. All of my corvairs are manual and I have no use for this item. if any one is looking for one of these PM me and we can work out a deal. Thanks.

Don Hiltpold

Wisconsin