<VV> How do I create a new topic on the Corvair Forum?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Aug 25 12:15:58 EDT 2018

Hi Guys!

I should know this, and have been told a few times, but can’t find my notes!

All I remember is that there is a trick to it, but can’t remember the trick!

The FAQ says “To post a new topic click "New Topic" – Well OK, but where is "New Topic" ?

I know it’s buried somewhere in plain sight, but I can never remember where they hide it?!?!?

I tried “Portal” and “Board index” and even searched for “New Post” but, nada …

Thanks for any clue (that I will past to the wall this time!)
Charles Lee