<VV> Early Windshield washer nozzles and clips

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 12:07:09 EDT 2018

Hello, all! I am working on a 64 Monza convertible that the owner wants to sell, and I am trying to assess it and bring it up to snuff for them. The car is missing almost all of the windshield washer system (appears to have been lost during a previous restoration). Most of the parts I can source from Clarks, but they do not have the 2 nozzles (that poke through the trunk wall into the plenum chamber at the base of the windshield) or 2 hose clips that clip the hoses along the rear trunk opening edge.
Does someone have some of these they would sell me? They are small enough to mail from anywhere, but for reference I am in South Boston, VA, just north of the NC border.
-- Doug Mackintosh Corsa member since 1996 Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on