<VV> Electric Power Steering in FCs!!! Done! NOT ME!!!

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 20:53:16 EST 2018

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,1005658

if anyone is interested doing the same for their FC, let MIKE know and HE'll send you the details on all the details. It is a bit time consuming, maybe more so for me since I had to figure things out without much of any instructions. I figure for a fresh install, it should take about 15 hours.

Cost is about $1600 give or take, depending on how much upgrading you want to do on your current FC charging system.