<VV> Corvette YH Carb Collection for sale - ADV

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 17:43:43 EST 2018

I have determined that I am not every going to get around to marketing my 1953-1954 Corvette YH carb collection properly, and I have decided to try to sell them as a Lot of 40. They range from near NOS to bodies with at least 30 complete. So please keep this in mind if you have some uppity Corvette friends. I will let them go for a fraction of their value to avoid having to list and rebuild each of them. Thanks for the support.
Grant Young, Wolf Enteprises