<VV> Horrid Red Plastic Thing

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 07:20:41 EST 2018

IF I had a late model , I would find a friend with a 3D printer , have some made out of better materials?We have several Ham radio guys around here with those printrs , making all sorts of stuff with programs  from a site called "thingyverse"I use a B+ block from a GM front drive car on my Rampside with 100 amp internal regulator. It has a 3/8 copper stud and a flip cover. It mounts with one 5/16 self drilling screw.   I found it at a junkyard.I guess I better take a picture.Regards, Tim Colson pure non stock (upgraded?) Corvairs       C N Y C C