<VV> 2 Barrel Intake Manifold

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 12:37:50 EST 2018

Todd,
The aftermarket came up with numerous add-on carb setups.  These included both 2 bbl and 4 bbl manifolds. These were made to fit either 2 inlet or 1 inlet heads.

You are correct that the set-up you are looking for has two tubes reaching from the heads to a center mount. The unit for the 140 heads has 4 tubes.  However, they aren't clamped but are welded.

I have one of each laying around but would need to dig it/them out.