<VV> 110 Engine Dies at Highway Speeds

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Fri Feb 2 14:22:22 EST 2018

Since the pump controller uses the tach signal to start the pump and bypassing it didn't solve the problem, that tells me you are losing ignition.  I have a Crane system that does that randomly.  Mine never stays dead long enough to troubleshoot.  It will normally start back up before the car comes to a stop.

Bill, wouldn't a bad ignition switch cause the lights to go out also?
Joel