<VV> 110 engine dies at highway speeds

JUDY HOOK judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Feb 2 23:17:07 EST 2018

It could be your Crane "black box" is dying.  You could put the points back in to test it.  I had a Crane, and it died.  Mine let me sit in the driveway.  A suggestion would be to switch to a Pertronix Ignitior I.  I've used mine for years with zero problems.  My recommendation would be to stay away from the Pertronix Ignitor II.  I HAVE heard of numerous guys having trouble with that one.  Just hook it up stock and you'll be good to go.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

Hopewell, PA

(And 3 Corvairs with the Pertronix Ignitor I installed)