<VV> What it's like in salt country

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 05:13:19 EST 2018

Steven,

I moved to sunny California from Minnesota many years ago.  I remember that a selling point for a used car would be that it spent its life in S. Dakota.  I asked why and was told that S. Dakota uses cinders on the roads in the winter instead of salt as in Minnesota.

I don't have any Minnesota cars but I do have a bunch of SoCal cars and trucks.  :-)

I will be moving back to my old stomping grounds in New Jersey soon and was thinking of selling most, if not all of my collection here before the move but maybe I will have them hauled back and sell them there.  It might be a treat for snow belt dwellers to buy some rot free vehicles.

Doc
'60 Corvette; '61 Rampside; '62 Rampside; '64 Spyder coupe; '65 Greenbrier; '66 Canadian Corsa turbo coupe; '67 Nova SS; '68 Camaro ragtop; '70 3/4 ton Chevy pickup; '91 Bronco; '93 Harley Heritage

PS: Sorry about the Patriots