<VV> GREETINGS FROM THE SALT CITY AREA

English n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 14:02:29 EST 2018

I have parted out @150 Corvairs of all kinds because of salt related damage since 1964, even rare ones that would be worth restoring if it happened now.The tons of salt around here in winter cause any mechanic to own torches and clever tactics of all kinds for removing rusted bolts etc. We get good at removing broken (rusted) bolts etc. We see cars 3 years old or even newer with rusted out brake and fuel lines along with other issues.          Remember Salt City Sensation in 1982?Syracuse had many salt producing wells long ago , now most of the  salt mines are in Watkins Glen NY @75 miles from here.Regards , Tim Colson