<VV> 60 Z motor major block assembly (with heads etc)

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 10:19:52 EST 2018

In my collection of things purchased last year from 2 estates , I have most of a 60 motor that looks too good to scrap , but I do not have any use for it. It is block with heads etc , carbs and that choke assembly , distributor , and other parts. NO bellhousing. It is a Z motor. I will not ship it. It is F.O.B. Memphis NY , near Syracuse. I can take pictures later today. It will be trashed after our RECALL event in June , unless committed for. Detail?  please Email me.
Regards, Tim Colson    http://cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php