<VV> Bob Brought

Robert Brought blbrought at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 09:13:35 EST 2018

This is Bob's daughter Amy.  Thank you all for your kind words and
prayers.  My mom, my sister and I are all very touched by the outpouring of
love for my Dad.

There will be no funeral or services of any kind, in accordance with
Daddy's wishes. For those who may want to do something in his name,
donations may be made to any local veterans organization (local to you),
the First Presbyterian Church in Simpsonville,  or Thornwell Children's
Home in Greenville, SC.

Our prayers are with the Greene family during this difficult time.

Warmly, Amy Tryban