<VV> The Editor of the Communique

Bob Helt bobhelt at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 23:15:29 EST 2018

It seems like we have heard from everyone in our new management team except the new Editor, Don Keefe. We were wondering whether he might send us an introductory article of his plans and desires concerning the Communique. The next issue is due out in a month and he has not indicated whether he has sufficient material to fill the magazine or what kind of submissions he desires from the members for future issues.

Could we get an introductory article from Don explaining his thinking on these subjects?

Thanks.
Bob Helt