<VV> [FC] FC dash vs EM monza dash

Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:19:13 EDT 2018

Thx Ken, so does that mean that the new dash would be held in by only the two top mounting bolts and the PG mounting bolts?
Is a regular EM monza dash held in place this way?  And does that mean an EM monza 4-speed dash is held in only by the two top mounting bolts?

Also would a spyder dash swap into an FC have the same issue minus the PG knob?

Thx, rod

Sent via Rod's Mobile device...Have a great day!