<VV> [FC] FC dash vs EM monza dash

Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:42:17 EDT 2018

Thx tim.  Ken Hand also suggested drilling similar FC mounting holes in bezel bottom. What are Roll pins?  I thought this would be a simple exact match in/out flip (shoulda known better) but I’m gonna get the original FC dash for a more side by side comparison.

Rod
Pittsburgh

Sent via Rod's Mobile device...Have a great day!