<VV> Early (2-bar) wire wheel hubcaps

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 12:37:53 EDT 2018

I did this back in 1997 and made notes at the time. I have attached a pdf of the notes. Hope that helps.
Jim asked:
<<Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:14:47 -0400
From: Jim DeLucca <jeandelucca at aol.com>
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Early (2-bar) wire wheel hubcaps

Hi, does anyone have any advice on how to take these caps apart? I can push down two spokes at a time, but they spring back when I move on to the next spokes. I would like to polish them and replace the pan and spinner. Thank you, Jim DeLucca>>

-- Doug Mackintosh Corsa member since 1996 Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on