<VV> electrical mystery

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:38:00 EDT 2018

And sometimes new batteries just go bad. I recently bought a new travel trailer with new battery and the first night camping the low voltage alarm went off at 1am.  After much testing, turns out battery was defective. Would charge and test normal in the evening, next morning dead with no load applied.

Load test your battery as well as the other tests being advised here.

Jim C. Norcal 65 corsa