<VV> help with value estimate...

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Wed Jun 13 17:17:46 EDT 2018

Guys,
I've been helping out an much older local guy with his car; and he is considering selling it.  He has asked me to try to evaluate it and suggest it's value (which I am not very good at); I was hoping for some educated estimates:

64 Spyder convertible - has the instrument cluster, the hood badge, and the exhaust cutout.  I am not sure about the fender badging - but I believe this to be a real Spyder vert.
Location SE Wisconsin
Red/red with white top (manual).  Back seat is black.  Paint looks pretty shiny.
4 speed trans - engine is normally aspirated (probably a transplant)
Car runs and drives
Top is weather-tight; but should be replaced.
Body casually appears solid; usual small dings with (maybe) some paint scrapes.  I don't recall any rust through or major dents.
Sills look good.
Passenger floor looks original; is solid
Driver's floor has some pop-riveted repairs; appears solid otherwise.
Trunk floor looks good; but some small weak areas along front seam.
Speedo doesn't work (likely the cable drive).
Rear fender mount antenna missing.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Andy K.