<VV> a GOOD used , and Newly rebuilt FC motor F/S

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 16:42:37 EDT 2018

Ready to run , with everything on it , alternator (internal high amp regulated)  new everything. Clark's pan , new 304 cam , heads redone ,Carbs rebuilt , new blower bearing , .060 full fin Cylinder kits ,  converter included. All tin work is on it , Manifolds are 140 Clark's. This block is converted RH block . I have done this successfully many times.
It has been run @ 2 hours or more on the table. I originally  built it for my rampy , but will not need it now.  It has to be F O B Memphis NY 13112. It has to be cash money .Yes , I have pictures. Yes , I could have it running simply by putting a starter on it and my test fuel setup. I redone starter could be included in the deal. I am looking for $ 3800.00
   I also have a GOOD used 61 Lakewood motor , runs great , has had valve job , has automatic chokes and later rebuilt Carbs on it.It has new late blower bearing and fan on it.The generator is there also.Lower shrouds are off it , but I can supply some. Manifolds are 1961 in OK shape.THe motor looks very good cosmetically.  Another almost ready to run motor. It has a pan gasket leak. It runs strong. It is PG. (TO327ZB)  Right now it is on its bell housing on a furniture dolly in storage (no oil in it , was fogged) $800.00 OBO. Again , it has to be F O B Memphis NY and cash deal.
I MUST thin things out here very soon.
Regards, Tim Colson      email for pictures