<VV> Hard landing Firewall damage

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:32:35 EDT 2018

Matt, Virtual Vairs,

 My apologies for posting this, it was meant for Cardinalflyers "Virtual Digest". Darn auto fill.

To comment on your comment. The member who reported the damage claims it was discovered on his preflight, then he proceeded to fly anyways. His story is full of inconsistencies so it was probably him.

This threw it back on the rest of the club members who have flown recently.

Waiting to hear from the ins co.

J. Cuneo