<VV> Communication with Communique management

HUBERT SMITH vairologist at cox.net
Fri Jun 29 12:27:08 EDT 2018

Smitty says;  is it just me or does the new communique management seem to be non communicative?  Something I never experienced with Harry and Mike.  I wrote a tech article and with a couple of pictures tried to send it in.  I have been forced to change my email client and am not sure what I am doing with the new format.  I asked them to respond as to whether the pictures came through or not.  No answer