<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 10 10:20:55 EST 2018

It’s a fact that Mike McGowan had to pester folks every month to send in articles for the CORSA Communique, even though everybody involved Mike’s deadline.  This includes not only feature articles, but routine articles for the columns that appear in the magazine.  Then, Mike and Harry Jensen had to scramble at the last minute to layout the magazine when the articles finally arrived.  That’s a lot to expect and I’m sure Don Keefe, our new editor, wasn’t expecting to do that.

To make the process more orderly, Don prepared a schedule for submitting articles for the Communique.  You can see it on the CORSA website.  Here’s the link:
https://www.corvair.org/index.php/publications/communique-submission-information

If you like, you can offer your comments and suggestions to Don via email.  communique at corvair.org

Allan Lacki
CORSA Eastern Division Director

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

March 2018 CORSA Communique
vair140 vair140 at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 07:07:53 EST 2018

For the first shot out of the box, I'm happy with it.
Regards,
Guy Brandes 65 Vair 140

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: John Sweet via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 3/10/18  6:57 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: John Howell <32chevy at 0306.org>, virtualvairs at corvair.org Subject: Re: <VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique
The new company that is doing the Communique does not have the resources that Mike and Harry had and they are relying on Corsa members to supply them with tech tips and other articles to put in the Communique. It will take them a while to get what they need for a nice magazine so send them something to put into it.
John Sweet

Sent from Mail for Windows 10