<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 12:08:12 EST 2018

Don Keefe the new editor does have another magazine, The Poncho Perfection a commercial magazine concerning the Pontiac hobby. PonchoPerfection.com is its website. If you can get access to this magazine it might give a clue to what the Communiqué will look like in the future.
Don was editor of the Pontiac Oakland Club International's magazine Smoke Signals from 2006 to 2015. Finding one those magazines would also give a clue to the future of the Communiqué. (You can test drive a the current Smoke Signal edited by Tim Dye at POCI.org.)
I didn't even notice that there wasn't a Open Forum in the latest Communiqué. I would think it had more to do with the transition and content for the open forum was not sent to Don. Given time the magazine should improve.