<VV> French Corvair Owners?

Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:11:22 EDT 2018

G’day everyone,
My wife Arlette and I will be visiting France, mainly Northern France but also Paris during May this year. There appears, (based on my limited search of the worldwide web) to be an active Corvair Club in France, so my wife sent them an email written in French!

The email basically advised that we are CORSA members, own a ‘65 Corvair and that we will be visiting France during May. We asked if it was possible, that we would love to meet some French Corvair owners.

Surprisingly we have not received an acknowledgement or reply email of any description? I wondered if anyone on this list has had any contact with French Corvair owners or French CORSA members?

When Corvair owners from the United States and or Canada visit Australia I am always keen to meet them and be their Australian tour guide. It would be a real shame if our travels happened to take us close to some French Corvair owners and we missed out meeting them.

Has anyone got any advice or suggestions?
Regards
Carl L. Kelsen
Australia (down under)
1965 RHD Monza convertible