<VV> hubcaps for sale

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 18:47:11 EDT 2018

I have '64 Impala hubcaps,(4) driver quality for sale. These could have been a dealer option on '64 Greenbriers. Also have brand new never even out of the box '64-'65 stock Greenbrier chrome caps bought from Clarks. Sold my GB so don't need. Clarks price $387.00 + shipping.
 Price for Impala caps $100.00 + shipping
 Price for chrome stock caps $325.00 + shipping
 Willing to deliver to Helen in late April or to CORSA convention in July if paid in full.

 Ed Bittman  Dade City,Fl