<VV> 1964 powerglide transmission still leaks a little, where? / Belts

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 00:47:20 EDT 2018

Hi I've replaced the main transmission gasket and the shift push rod o-ring
down low on a 1964 dual carb powerglide. The transmission still leaks a
little from up above somewhere. I am told there is one more o-ring that I
should replace. Which one is it and where might that be?

-- IV

TV  lever shaft O-ring  [  what the throttle linkages are attached to ]

The Belt Wear?     Something is out of alignment or it's rubbing somewhere..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages