<VV> 1968 CORVAIR ORIGINAL COST AND AVAILABLE WINDOW STICKER

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:14:22 EDT 2018

my apologies, my email went out before i finished typing...let's try that
again...

- Does anyone having pricing information for a new 1968 Corvair off the
dealer lot?  500?  Monza?  Monza convertible?
- Does anyone have an image of an original window sticker, protecto-plate,
or similar they would be willing to share for inclusion in the 1968 CORSA
convention program?  I'm working on a 1968 model history page.

you may email me direct, and i appreciate all input.

Best regards,

Rod Murray
Pittsburgh, WPCC

--