<VV> '65 Corsa 140 Coupe for Sale for Parts

Jim corvair at frontiernet.net
Sat May 26 18:00:43 EDT 2018

This car is for sale as a parts car.  I had to stop driving it last summer because of serious body rust in the rear suspension mount to the body.  It also dropped the #3 exhaust valve seat.  It has many new parts that I’ve replaced over the years as well as IROC-Z wheels.

For the details and photos, please send me your e-mail address, and I’ll send you a description.  The car is located in Upstate NY, in a Rochester suburb.

Jim Bartasevich
corvair at frontiernet.net

Whether you think  you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford