<VV> 61-65 4-speed front mainshaft bearing oiling

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 1 16:40:26 EDT 2018

I'm with Hugo on this, the bearing shouldn't really need a shield given that it's inside the transmission, and I can't imagine why too much lube would be bad.  I'd add that transmissions don't get torn down at nearly the same rate as engines, I'd bet the ones you've opened up are as delivered.

--Bryan