<VV> F/S '63 Spyder Convertible

David Heath dheath at vanceandhines.com
Mon Nov 12 13:45:01 EST 2018

For sale is a 1963 Corvair Spyder Convertible.
Location: Abingdon, Virginia (southwest Virginia close to Bristol,
Tennessee)
Price: Cheap

Details: My grandfather is getting up in years (late 80's) and no longer
has the ability/desire to restore this car.  He has owned the car since the
late 70's and it has been stored in a metal barn since then.  The car is
not officially a Spyder, but included "all the parts" to make it a Spyder.
If my memory serves me correctly, that included a correct motor and spare
turbo, wire hub caps, dash, and glovebox door.  Might also have some door
panels.  Exterior is red with white top and the interior is black.  I
believe the floor is rusted, but the rest of the car is surprisingly
solid.  The car does not sag and the doors open and shut solidly.  The
engine in the car spins, but does not run.
I am unable to take the car - I live in Southern California with no room
for yet-another Corvair.
I currently do not have pictures of the car, but if anyone is interested, I
will have someone take some.
Price is negotiable.

Also for sale is a '58 Edsel Ranger, similar condition.

If interested, please contact me off-line via emaiil.
thanks
David Heath
Cypress, CA
65 Coupe 140/4

--
*

 <https://vanceandhines.com> <https://fuelpak.vanceandhines.com>
<https://www.facebook.com/vanceandhines>
<https://twitter.com/vanceandhines>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/vanceandhines>
<https://www.instagram.com/vanceandhines/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/vance-and-hines/>**

Disclaimer: The
information contained in this transmission, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information of Vance & Hines. This transmission is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorized
review, dissemination or other use of the information contained in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it,
please notify the sender by return email and promptly delete the
transmission.*