<VV> KNOB REMOVAL and newsletter forwarding issues

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 18:47:40 EDT 2018

I use a sharp set of cutting piers, grip the shaft as close as you can to the bottom of the knob and "walk" it of by rocking the plies up , and starting again with a new grip . Takes about 3 times , but minimal damge to inside or outside this way. This is how we changed pushbuttons on car radios , and heater lever knobs also.Regards, Tim Colson  C N Y C C.
I have been unable to send out bulk emails of newsletters because of issues with AOL , just to let people know that are on my list. We are working on it. C N Y C C newsletter is posted on   :
http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php