<VV> "Happiness is a Corvair" T-Shirts Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 07:49:53 EDT 2018

I have a few Corvair themed T-Shirts left. The back reads "Money Can't Buy Happiness, But Money Can Buy a Corvair...And That's Almost The Same!" The font is Corvair body emblem style. A small Wolf Enterprises logo is on the front. These were purchased for a convention I was not able to attend. Not sure how to attach a picture, but you can see them listed on eBay and I would be happy to send you some pictures if you send me a request by email. They are FREE with any carburetor or turbocharger order from CORSA members between now and Christmas (or until they are gone), and are only $15, including shipping, outright. (Check, MO, CC, Paypal). I have a few of all sizes S to XL in blue and a few XL in pink. The message is in white. Thanks for your continued support. Grant Young, Carbmeister.