<VV> Sat. the 29th 2018 "Corvair College" Vancouver, Wash.

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 15:19:13 EDT 2018

CORVAIR COLLEGE & TRUNK SWAP MEET
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2018
9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
WHERE: PAUL AND SHARON’S AIRPLANE
HANGAR AT THE PEARSON AIR FIELD,
VANCOUVER, WA.
ENTER ON WEST END OF AIRPORT (SOMEONE WILL LET YOU IN AT THE GATE). CALL 360-773-5625 or 971-235-3804 IF YOU NEED HELP OR DIRECTIONS.

 TRUNK SWAP MEET
 SHOW AND SHINE
 BBQ LUNCH
 TECH SESSIONS
 PAUL’S FAMOUS Soft Serve ICE CREAM
 BEAUTIFUL VIEWS AND ANTIQUES
 CRAFT/QUILTERS ROOM WILL BE AVAILABLE
$5.00 per person entry fee to cover the cost of food and refreshments we will supply - Burgers, hotdogs, chips & drink – donuts/coffee too.
The rest of lunch will be a POTLUCK so if you can,
please bring a SIDE DISH OR DESSERT. There will be
lots of soft serve ice cream and popcorn so don’t bring too much desserts.
Unless it can be smothered in Ice Cream!
DIRECTIONS: From I-5, exit Mill Plain Blvd then East bound to East Reserve St, turn right follow signs to airport parking lot & proceed to gate at East end. There will be someone from Corsa Oregon at the gate to let you in.
>From Highway 14 West bound, Exit 1 then west bound, turn left to Grand Blvd, North on Grand Blvd past Fred Meyer to 5th Street at bottom of hill, left on 5th Street to East Reserve St then left to airport, follow signs to airport parking lot & proceed to gate at East End. There will be someone from Corsa Oregon at the gate to let you in.
Paul: 360.694.5112 ~ Sharon: 360.773.5625

PLEASE NO PETS ON AIRPORT
NO Pictures of the inside of the Hangar
Open to all CORSA members and guests.

Matt Nall