<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 164, Issue 23

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 12:32:00 EDT 2018

Rick,

What may have occurred is a micro stroke.  It is also known as a transient Ischemic Attack. (TIA)  The obstruction doesn't last long enough to cause permanent damage but it is a HUGE warning sign that a major event may be in your future. If your doctors have not considered this possibility, get another opinion.  A TIA can manifest itself in many ways just like a full blown stroke but it doesn't leave "finger prints"after the fact like a stroke does.  If it was a TIA, treatment could be as simple as taking aspirin daily.  Aspirin is a blood thinner.  There are many other prescription drugs as well.

Obviously, this is neither a diagnosis nor a prescription.

Here is a link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_ischemic_attack

Good luck,

Doc