<VV> Fuel Leak - Now Lug Nuts, etc.

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 03:41:29 EDT 2018

I knew I was too quick to agree with you! I said this made sense, and it does, but your ‘pressure wave’ that is going round the wheel is going the wrong way! If the wheel is turning anti-clockwise, the ‘pressure wave’ is going clockwise, and this will tend to undo left-hand nuts.
For some reason this occurred to me while I was lying in bed last night!