<VV> Lug Nuts ect.

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 13:52:53 EDT 2018

________________________________
All: Because I recently had all four wheels off my car doing work on the brakes and replacing the front wheel bearings (among other things), and because of the discussion of lug nuts falling off, I thought it would be a REAL good idea to check the torque on my lug nuts. OUCH! 3 out of 4 wheels had all 4 lug nuts LOOSE! Then, if that wasn't enough, I thought perhaps I should check the front wheel bearings... only the drivers side front wheel was 2 wrench flats loose, the other was fine. You guys saved my bacon!!
Kevin Nash
63 Turbo, EFI, Daily driver
coolest alternative engine
cooling fan on the planet!