<VV> CORSA SCHOLARSHIP

sarahvair at cfl.rr.com sarahvair at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 12:53:41 EDT 2019

Hi everyone. I need a little help here. The editor of the Communique overlooked (AGAIN) putting the announcement for the scholarship in the April issue. Please feel free to pass this information onto a graduating high school senior. FYI: in order to be eligible you, your parents, step-parents or grandparents must be a member of the Corvair Society of America,

This year we are pleased to announce we will be offering two scholarships. One in the amount of $1000 and one in the amount of $500.

These scholarships will be awarded during the annual convention at the Awards Banquet in St. Charles, IL
this summer.

To secure your application, please email me and I will get the information out to you. The email address is: sarahvair at cfl.rr.com

This year all applications must be received by me no later than June 15, 2019.

Good luck to all of you.

Sarah Bruce
Scholarship Chairman