<VV> Fwd: 1964 Corvair Convertible disposition?

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 07:43:09 EDT 2019

 Salvage what you can and junk it.

    On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 9:24:17 PM EDT, Ignacio Valdes via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Hello my Corvair brothers and sisters,

Located in Houston, Texas, I hate to give up on this but I have a 1964
Corvair Convertible that was given to me by a former Corvair Houston club
member years ago. It is in poor condition having been left out in the rain
for years by the former owners. I have cleaned it up considerably but it
remains in poor condition. As far as I can tell it is complete. The hood
and the trunk lids are in fair condition. The windshield glass has a small
ding in it. The motor is seized for unknown reasons. The floor pan is
rotted through in many places. I have partially disassembled the car. The
motor is out on a piano mover. It has a title. I have a set of Clark's
floor pans and fresh steel trunk/hood edging as well as rebuildable seats,
possibly with covers. The doors are ok at the top, rotted at the bottoms. I
have a second engine that came with the car in poor condition.

Please advise if anyone wants this or how I should dispose of it. I would
rather the whole thing be gone in one go if possible.

Sincerely,