<VV> SPYDER ? question

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Aug 3 16:21:17 EDT 2019

Curious if motor number is turbo also?  (YR)  or had a turbo pkg added to a 110 or 95HP. I had one of that type of conversion in my shop years ago. There were several clues obvious to those who know  Go to motor vehicles with whatever  paperwork you can get and get them to "preview" the paperwork before you pay for it. You probably can still get it registered (conditional for first year)  with no paperwork , but it is a pain to do. I did it for one on my cars a couple years ago in NY state. Had to jump thru a lot of paperwork , including getting it weighed at a certified weigh station (towed there) , but it ended up ok. Just try to get the seller to be available with whatever he has to help you including signing affidavits of ownership. If the car runs and looks like something YOU want and price OK , , it is worth the effort..Regards, Tim Colson