<VV> Torque settings top fan belt pulley

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 15 23:01:19 EDT 2019

Right, the bolts change size (diameter and head size) for 1965. One of
the few engine changes that does not follow cubic inch change.

I just use about one grunt for proper torque.....

The bolt does go into cast iron (unless you bought one of those
aluminum  fan hubs), so any torque chart should work. Use grade 5 table.

Frank DuVal