<VV> Poster

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 13:25:27 EDT 2019

 I copied it. I may retype it for better legibility.

    On Thursday, August 29, 2019, 12:51:16 PM EDT, roboman91324--- via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Yes.  That's what I wrote.
In a message dated 8/29/2019 9:48:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, litetrix at gmail.com writes:

Isn't 60-64 five years?
On Thu, Aug 29, 2019, 12:39 PM roboman91324--- via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
I have seen similar poster/flyers displayed with Corvairs at car shows.  I guess the owners got tired of responding to the persistent uninformed taunts and questions.  Anyone can create a similar flyer with their own PC and printer.  If you want, you can pay to have a larger poster made.
My only issue with this particular poster is that EMs were made for 5 years, not 4.  Also, I would include a blurb about the testing the government did comparing the safety and handling of the Corvair with the Falcon and Valiant.  As we know, the report that resulted from that testing exonerated the Corvair of any level of dangerous handling compared to its peers.