<VV> Poster

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:31:30 EDT 2019

I made this Corvair “Fun Facts” sheet several years ago for car show pass outs so might be a reasonable example. It doesn’t touch on every point made in the original photo as it was intended to provide a positive promotional message more than an exoneration but could easily be adapted.  It’s currently on our local chapter website via the link below.

https://www.corvair.org/chapters/wpcc/wpcc---about-the-corvair.html

Rod Murray
Pittsburgh WPCC