<VV> Poster

Kenneth Schifftner scrubbr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 30 10:10:15 EDT 2019

When the Pikes Peak Corvair Club brings the “SeeMore” cutaway late model sedan to an event, we also bring a copy of the NHTSA study. If an attendee asks about the handling issues, we take out the “Study”. It is interesting that no attendee has actually asked to read it. Just having the Study there seems to be enough. We often, however, have to explain the differences in the early suspension versus the late, which they can easily see with SeeMore. Beyond general education about automobile construction and the Corvair in particular, SeeMore’s primary function is debunking a lot of the myths spawned by the “Unsafe" book. It has been very successful.

Ken Schifftner

PPCC
RMC
SDCC