<VV> Doughnut Spare Tire

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Aug 31 12:26:26 EDT 2019

This must be one of those "your mileage may vary" things. We mostly run
top of line name brand tires on our non-Corvair vehicles. We average one
puncture a year, often at darn inconvenient times, and in the US though
we have AAA, they can take hours to respond (my wife had an event on her
Jeep that took 4 hours for them to pick it up...and no she wasn't out in
the sticks) so I don't use them for tires. I am not a fan of tire
sealers but use them if/when I have to.

Mark N