<VV> FC or Lakewood super motor for sale

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 11:02:24 EDT 2019

I have a rebuilt FC 110hp  motor for sale. It has redone at a pro shop heads , new everything in it. I started this one from a car block , building it for my Rampy. It has new Clark's full fin .060 cylinder kits with his good pistons and reconditioned rods. It has a new 304 cam , lifters , rockers with slotted balls , new blower bearing (late style) rebuilt carbs , rebuilt internal regulator alternator , folded fin cooler, 140 exhaust manifolds and a Clark's pan. It has a good used torque converter on it . It has been run over 2 hours on the table , so oil pressure was monitored and everything adjusted. The engine has oil in it. I did something else for my truck last summer  , and thought I had this motor sold. I have held it since last fall with a token deposit. Now he would rather do something else . So I want to sell it F O B Memphis NY , and cash on pickup. I need $3500 cash (or postal money order) for it. I need the space and the money. I have built several of these motors over the years  with great success. There is a u tube video of   one like it  on the  C N Y C C website.  http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php      Remember , this is a car block , late 110hp, that I drilled for the oil fill. I make a filler for the car oil pipe that looks very close to factory 65 FC. I will explain details to any interested persons.  Call (315)698-3366  at reasonable hours please. Do not be afraid to leave a number on the machine , make sure I can hear it clearly , or email me   n2vzd at aol.com     (my ham call)Regards, Tim Colson            Memphis NY  , near Syracuse  between exit 39 and 40   Just north .