<VV> rear bearings on early caras / FC

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jul 13 10:45:29 EDT 2019

This is right. Sometimes there is a slight chirping noise and you can
grease them and get more miles from them. If any roar noise, there are
pits, it is done. Sometimes it roars for a thousand miles, other times,
like Smitty driving out west (from Virginia) the noise started, "Oh, I
can make it to the night's stop and change the axle in the parking lot"
turned in to him changing the axle on the side of a country road at
night in the dark, with Helen (wife) holding a pistol because of the
wildlife noises around them!

Frank DuVal