<VV> Fuel pump question

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 11:32:02 EDT 2019

  First check to see if there is fuel in the tank, probably is. If you have a compressor, you can pressurize the tank a bit. I just wrap cloth around the air hose to partially block the air from escaping too much.
  Disconnect the fuel line from the tank from the pump.

 If no fuel spurts out of the line at the pump, the line is clogged. I never had a clogged fuel line in 50 years. Is the pump properly pushed all the way down and the set screw  located properly?  I had this problem once.