<VV> Autographed Sports Car Graphic March 1962

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 5 18:55:32 EDT 2019

I knew I had this around somewhere - probably posted it before, but then it got packed away for several years!
Shelby was attending some event and a friend of mine got him to sign it.

Recently had some time to sift through a stack of tubs buried in the back of the spare closet, trying to gain some space.
We had to move on 10 days notice when we bought our current house.  Everything got stuffed into tubs and boxes and that doesnt make for organization!!
The article is pretty good and then getting it signed nearly 40 years later made it even cooler!

Anyhow, just sharing.
Hope everyone had a great Hump-Day!!
Everett WilsonNorth Richland Hills TX