<VV> Autobahn Track Event

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 14 09:12:45 EDT 2019

 Hi Spence and Others,
I can answer that question for Brian.  Yes, NECC does accept donations.  If you would like, send a check to John Ryall, our registrar.  Here is his address:
JohnRyall, NECC Registrar14 Mishawum DriveDartmouth, MA 02748
For those of you who are wondering about the Autobahn course, see Ken Hand's track video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj8exjpcSKA&feature=youtu.be
The sound is rough, but you'll see what the track looks like from Ken's in-car camera.  And yes, he's driving his Corvair!

<VV> Autobahn Track EventSpencer Shepard sshepard3 at hotmail.comWed Jun 12 16:29:10 EDT 2019     Previous message(by thread): <VV> Autobahn Track Event    Next message (bythread): <VV> Carb need and have    Messages sortedby: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] Brian, I assume you will accept donations. Some of us who haveparticipated in the past but can't make this event may want to help. How wouldwe go about that?________________________________From: VirtualVairs <virtualvairs-bounces atcorvair.org> on behalf of Brian via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs atcorvair.org>Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 5:23 PMTo: VirtualVairs at corvair.org; fastvair at yahoogroups.comSubject: <VV> Autobahn Track Event The Northeast Corvair Council (NECC) has been planning atrack event for Tuesday of the CORSA Convention week.  The event is scheduled for the AutobahnCountry Club track which is located relatively close to the conventionsite.  With weeks to go until the event,registrations can be counted on one hand. Unless there is a dramatic increase in the number of registrations NECCwill be forced to cancel this event.  Thefinancial penalty for canceling will cause serious harm to our organization andmay well spell it's end.If you are considering registering for this event, please doso as soon as possible.   The onlysolution to this problem is more registrations. The NECC has been conducting Corvair related events since 1972.  We have put on time trials, drag races,social events, and hosted a Corvair national convention.  We thank you for your past support andsincerely wish we will be able to continue.
Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net